Receptionist (Lehliu Plant)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bunge active
View all jobs Receptionist (Lehliu Plant) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Agriculture active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf.
In Europe, Bunge produces a variety of protein meal and edible oil products at soybean, rapeseed and sunseed processing plants throughout the region. Our bottled oil can be found on retail shelves in Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Russia, Ukraine and other countries.
In Romania, Bunge is one of the leading traders in the local market and a leader in bottled oil and bio-diesel. Through its integrated facilities located in Buzau and Lehliu, Bunge Romania has a crushing capacity of over 1 million tons.
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Communicative, with strong interpersonal skills
- With a sense for administrative activities
- Organized and details-oriented
- Stress resistant
- Customer-service orientation
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports. Prepare and manage correspondence
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Draw-up expense reports for management,
- Administration of the rented apartments
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Provide active support for organizing internal and external events
- Set up and maintain filing systems, maintain databses
- Set up work procedures
- Liaison with internal and external contacts
- Operate office equipment and manage office space