Digital Trade Activation Supervisor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs Digital Trade Activation Supervisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Philip Morris Romania is an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI's products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2015, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the estimated total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.7% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Are you a self-driven and an agile person, eager to try new ideas? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we’d like to hear from you! We are looking for passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments able to lead the retailer’s engagement online and to redefine the experience of our brands & our business partnerships through digital.
Your job as a Digital Trade Activation Supervisor is a great opportunity to join an energized function, working in a fast-moving environment and playing an important role in supporting our digital transformation, especially in B2B segment. For this, you should have previous experience in project management and developing programs and platforms online or offline for building long term trade partnership. Also you should have some account management, strategy, and design and development knowledge. If you have trade digital experience and are data driven with strong analytical skills, this would be a fantastic opportunity to develop those skills and contribute heavily to the success of our digital B2B model.
• Integrity and trust;
• Learning on the fly;
• Strategic thinking;
• Action Oriented;
• Team player;
• Creativity and out of the box thinking;
• Eager to develop trade solutions using innovative experiences / programs;
• Very good understanding of trade channel environment and digital tools;
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in B2B / B2C function;
• Experience in understanding of how to work with customers / retailers / agencies;
• People leadership capabilities;
• Good knowledge of digital environment;
• Good networking and influencing skills, comfortable interacting with stakeholders internally and externally;
• Excellent communication skills, pragmatic and flexible;
• Strong organization and project management skills;
• Advanced skills of Microsoft Office, particularly Power Point and Excel;
• Excellent command of English & Romanian language (writing & speaking);
• Presentation skills.
• Manage and drive the development and implementation of trade digital platform as a key retailer engagement platform and continuously evolve it to build strong partnership;
• Coordinate the planning, development and implementation of Digital Trade Projects;
• Take ownership of developing innovative solutions and trade programs via digital that are driving retailers engagement online focusing on improving our Trade Key Performance Indicators;
• Be up to date to the latest developments in Digital communication and actively pursue new and innovative tools and ways to increase the efficiency and relevance of all trade digital activities deployed;
• Establish constructive relationship and productive cooperation with all external parties ensuring high quality services;
• Lead cross functions collaboration to ensure integrated executions of all the activities and programs;
• Build a competent and motivated team to perform excellence for business challenges;
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.