Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer-Automotive
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Expleo Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer-Automotive active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Technical background: Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Medical engineering, Computer Science or from a related domain;
- Good understanding of Magnetic field theory (Maxwell laws);
- Good English skills, French would be a plus;
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Quality assurance on EMC topics for electric/ electronic automotive devices (from Body/ Habitacle/ Engine command/ Communication/ Electrotech/ Multimedia perimeter);
- Assist the PDE in subjects linked to EMC; application of the process associated with the validation
- Compliance with technical requirements provided by client (36-00-808/ 36-00-008) for electronic systems (validation, conformity of production, homologation);
- Provide support for PDE in Serial Life Modification subjects (provide EMC test list; compliance with SLM process);
- EMC VH tests schedule, in conformity with VH planning/ EQ planning;
EMC VH test reports validation; provide support to CTA technicians during the IMM/MUT/SNR/ EE/ESD tests
-Support for PDE in the meeting with supplier, for EMC topics.
Do you know who we are?
Assystem Technologies started its venture in Romania in 1994 and ever since is developing high quality projects for world’s largest industrial groups. Today, over 1,200 engineers operate in our offices in Bucharest and Iasi, in areas such as Automotive, Aerospace and Energy & Infrastructure. As part of our development objectives, we are constantly looking for engineers and innovation enthusiasts, adaptable and interested in continuous development.
Your career can start with Assystem and WE are looking forward to meet YOU!