Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineer-Automotive
Assystem Technologies is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 15,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Technologies and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1200 employees, with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Automotive, Aerospace, Infrastructure
- Technical background: Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Medical engineering, Computer Science or from a related domain;
- Good understanding of Magnetic field theory (Maxwell laws);
- Good English skills, French would be a plus;
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Quality assurance on EMC topics for electric/ electronic automotive devices (from Body/ Habitacle/ Engine command/ Communication/ Electrotech/ Multimedia perimeter);
- Assist the PDE in subjects linked to EMC; application of the process associated with the validation
- Compliance with technical requirements provided by client (36-00-808/ 36-00-008) for electronic systems (validation, conformity of production, homologation);
- Provide support for PDE in Serial Life Modification subjects (provide EMC test list; compliance with SLM process);
- EMC VH tests schedule, in conformity with VH planning/ EQ planning;
EMC VH test reports validation; provide support to CTA technicians during the IMM/MUT/SNR/ EE/ESD tests
-Support for PDE in the meeting with supplier, for EMC topics.
Do you know who we are?
Assystem Technologies started its venture in Romania in 1994 and ever since is developing high quality projects for world’s largest industrial groups. Today, over 1,200 engineers operate in our offices in Bucharest and Iasi, in areas such as Automotive, Aerospace and Energy & Infrastructure. As part of our development objectives, we are constantly looking for engineers and innovation enthusiasts, adaptable and interested in continuous development.
Your career can start with Assystem and WE are looking forward to meet YOU!