Senior Support Engineer with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Valoris Center active
View all jobs Senior Support Engineer with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Suntem o companie cu capital 100% romanesc ce activeaza pe piata serviciilor de BPO din Romania. In prezent, avem doua trei puncte de lucru, in Bucuresti, Valcea si Bacau si deservim clienti din 13 industrii diferite. Ne mandrim cu o echipa de 450 de profesionisti, 250 de statii de lucru, proiecte desfasurate in 8 limbi straine si aproximativ 10 milioane de interactiuni anuale. Oferim clientilor nostri servicii de contact center, back-office, programe de coaching, solutii SaaS si servicii de recrutare si inchiriere de personal.Requirements
- Experience with MS Office Suites and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Experience with macOS, Android and iOS is also preferred, but not required
- Experience with networks and router
- Experience with new technology (IoT)
- Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Knowledge of malware removal tools / antivirus programs
- Experience in advanced PC setup, network, repair--including setup, software/hardware installation, data backup, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Experience with customer contact and strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task,) and ability to communicate and express technical issues in technical terminology.
- Identify, diagnose, and correct problems in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Identify, respond to, and resolve end user and computer problems in a Windows, macOS or Linux environment, including problem determination and resolution, reconfiguration of software and the application of patches and workarounds.
- Acquire complete information in order to escalate complex issues to the upper tiers;
- Install, maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair operating systems and computer peripherals. These include, but are not limited to, problems with desktops, notebooks, printers and mobile devices.
- Handle Helpdesk tickets and work flow, providing timely updates to both clients and tickets on a routine basis.
- Determine users’ technical needs and provide them with appropriate solutions.