Channel Administrator Process Specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Channel Administrator Process Specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to the company policy and country regulatory requirements. Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment. Time horizon is typically focused on less than six months for forecasting/planning. Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies. Participates in the process by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets financial and market share goals. Scope includes business execution processes related to lifecycle planning; order management (including allocation management, Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity). Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (may include customer availability, service levels, on-time delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and inventory.
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a regional or global business unit.
- Produces reports using IT systems and analyzes data to develop trends for supply and demand activities; articulates findings to management.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country, region, and account managers to contribute to demand planning.
- Collaborates with regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Researches and analyzes priority projects within established guidelines.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- May provide training or general direction for junior staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent German required
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and German
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Developed Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation.
- Developing Project Management Skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Proficient understanding of the company's overall supply chain strategy.
- Strong understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Developed understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Moderate level of knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.