Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
- 6+ years of professional experience in IT;
- Substantial / proven experience developing software: hands on experience with software development and ability to engage in highly technical discussions with developers, product owners, DBAs and system engineers;
- Substantial / proven experience managing global IT projects and driving engineering teams in delivery;
- Experience working on globally distributed teams;
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking proficiency), excellent analytic and problem solving skills;
- Advanced experience with Excel and Microsoft Project for planning and tracking purposes;
- Ability to work in flexible hours to accommodate time-zone differences (Bucharest, Austin, Ireland, Hyderabad, Porto Alegre).
- Drive all aspects of the Scrum Master role (facilitate Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Scrum Meetings, etc.) and IT Project Management, including collaboration and coordination across multiple IT and business segments;
- Drive delivery of some Programs, interacting with and organizing work across multiple Scrum Teams and driving negotiations;
- Engage in technical discussions with Developers, Testers, Product Owners and System; Engineers to facilitate issue resolution and mediate internal issues and conflicting priorities among cross-functional teams to keep the team focused on delivery;
- Motivate delivery team members, measure quality in deliveries, implement improvement measures;
- Orchestrate launches that comprise project deliverables as well as production issue fixes which may occur in weekends and holidays;
- Lead delivery teams during post-launch phases for issue resolution;
- Actively map, study and address risks and issues by elaborating a mitigation/response plan while proactively tracking its execution;
- Create and deliver professional presentations on project kick-offs, phase gates, status reports, etc.;
- Track project budget and resource utilization across projects which could be under different programs while managing third party relationships (procurement) in the successful achievement of project/program delivery;
- Plan and execute project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members.