NET Developer, Software Development Team
ABOUT THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
At Sustainalytics we value innovation and a friendly work environment fueled by teamwork. Our Software Development Team is equipped with the latest technology to ensure reliability and quality of the products and services we offer to the global company. Sustainalytics has an ICT division of more than 80 specialists who continuously develop and support our product offerings.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Senior Software Developer, you will use your vast experience in full stack software development to implement high complexity solutions, improve existing features and code maintainability, and deliver digital products needed to perform sustainability research and back-office operations. You will be working together with a team of talented and results oriented individuals, and take part in the constant development and improvement of digital products.
- Delivering complex and high-quality software solutions integrated with the existing products, in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with QA team and product management team to achieve and extend the overall vision of the product.
- Perform guidance and reviews for mid-level and junior colleagues.
- Perform peer review and peer programming
- Implement solutions based on requirements in an estimated timeframe.
- Implement unit and integration tests.
- Solve reported issues.
- 5+ years’ experience with: .NET or other software frameworks, database domain models, n-layered design, OOP.
- Experience with code and data optimization
- Working experience debugging unfamiliar code
- Deep understanding of software solutions performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Working experience writing code per coding standards.
- Understanding of concepts like design patterns and threading.
- Preferable experience with: No-SQL databases, cloud hosted solutions.
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.