ECCC - Swiss French Customer Assistance
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Concentrix active
View all jobs ECCC - Swiss French Customer Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Requirements
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a customer service role.
- Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers
- Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in native language, calm and methodical approach, active listening skills, listens to the customer, responds with appropriate feedback
- Handling native language customer contacts, including responding to incoming phone calls and written correspondence.
- Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture.
- Delivering service excellence by efficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Ability to use English as second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non UK markets)
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work schedules/shift patterns.