This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Application Packager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Career opportunities in Bucharest
In order to support our growth plans and maximise our global efficiency, we are setting up a new technology and operations hub in Bucharest which will play a key role in providing services to the group and to our clients across the world. We aim to initially employ a team of 200 professionals in Romania across a range of technology data services and corporate function roles Our career opportunities cover a number of areas:
Web services - software development, system administration, maintenance and operational support for LSEG web platforms (both Linux and Windows platforms);
Corporate Services - corporate system administration and corporate application support for platforms based on Windows, Citrix and Red HAT;
Market Services which includes application support, system administration and database services engineering for LSEG markets;
Post Trade Services which includes software development and DevOps.
• At least 3 years of experience App-V packaging, ideally App-V 5;
• Good scripting abilities in PowerShell, VB, C# .Net;
• Good experience with SCCM 2016;
• As an application packager, they will be expected to capable of packaging any application that can be packaged.
Non-essential but preferred skills:
• Windows 10 knowledge;
• Packaging in a Citrix environment (XA 6.5 – 7.x);
• Exposure or working knowledge of Cloud based application packaging technologies e.g. Cloudhouse.
• Strong leadership and team building Hands on, can do attitude;
• Ability to set, agree and evaluate clear objectives, identify potential impact of changes;
• Develop logical, realistic plan to meet objectives. Tenacious and delivery focused in approach;
• Good communicator to both technical and non-technical staff;
• Conscientious with good attention to detail;
• Self-organized, even when faced with heavy workloads;
• Team player.
• Delivery of group packages to current and future platforms;
• QA of packages delivered to the business;
• Ability to package to tight deadlines;
• Ability to review current process and make recommendations on efficiencies;
• Liaising with business to troubleshoot issues during UAT;
• Ensure all activities are completed effectively and in accordance with Change Lifecycle and adoption of company project methodology. Responsibilities include: change control, maintenance of files, document control, actual data collection and forecasting, updating of plans, administration of quality reviews, meetings support, minute taking and standards reporting;
• Ensure completion and appropriate storage of all documentation;
• Ensure completion of weekly Status Update Report;
• Liaise where required with IT & Business in order to assist with the dissemination of information to external clients as appropriate.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers
• Other cool perks