Content Editor for HR Portal with German
WANTED: German speaker, German attitude and punctuality, for an internal HR German portal.
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania is looking for YOU! This is what we are looking for:
- You are responsible for the composition of user friendly copy, photo material and multimedia-content with the help of a Content Management System.
- You built content with the help of equivalent CMS-templates
- You report possible errors/bugs and technical malfunctions of the system.
- You have the ability to create and edit target group-specific and customer-oriented copy and come to an agreement with internal clients. Respectively you optimize and update existing copy.
- You implement all topics according to the style guide for online communication and feed content including photo material and documents into the content management system.
- You develop topics and support the team leadership with editorial planning and further development of the online presence.
- You regularly conduct maintenance activity of the CMS
- Very good German (close to native) and English skills.
- You are word-perfect and stylistically confident and you are skilled in a precise verbal and written articulateness.
- Independent, quality-assured and service-oriented way of working
Nice to have
- Completed University education in Journalism, Communication or a similar training/qualification.
- Several years of professional work experience as an editor, ideally in an online-editorial team.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Hands on experience with diverse Content Management Systems, ideally CoreMedia or JIVE.
What do we offer you?
We offer 6 main benefits to employees:
(salary, annual bonus, meal tickets, covered transportation to work)
provided by Regina Maria
and time off (up to 41 vacation days based on seniority in DTSE Romania)
development (annual budget for training)
work/Life balance (flexible working hours, free massage, free coffee, fresh fruits, relaxing corner, discounts to major brands) (awards for outstanding performance)