Overheads Budget Controller
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever active.
Vezi toate job-urile Overheads Budget Controller active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail (data accuracy);
• Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner and clearly explain Finance concepts to non-Finance stakeholders;
• Strong engagement, presentation and communication skills;
• Ability to work fluidly with data and across systems;
• Ability to work collaboratively with other key stakeholders;
• Proactively seek and come with improvement proposals for the processes in place;
• SAP knowledge is considered a plus.
• Prepare and Review standard reporting around overheads;
• Act as the first point of contact for all cost and budget control queries, identify trends and insight related to spend, intervening and advising budget owners where required;
• Collate, challenge and submit the cost and budget control forecast (overheads);
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as required;
• Drive consistency across categories and continuously improve accounting, controlling and reporting processes relating to cost and budget control (overheads);
• Maintain master data by creating and amend all overheads cost centres, allocation cycles or any other requirements mandated by regional/global teams;
• Understand and implement ZBB (Zero Based Budgeting) recommendations;
• Train the Business on key self-service tools and reports.
• Manage the creation and amendment of all overheads cost centres
• Keep close contact with regional reporting teams in order to comply with the latest accounting treatments within the group.