Junior Sales Operations Analyst (contractor role)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
The GSCO (Global Sales and Consulting Operations) central team is responsible for providing Training, Business Support and Communications on the Sales Systems and Tools used by Sales and Consulting globally. We are currently looking for a hard working individual to work within the GSCO Tier 2 Support team.
The GSCO Business Analyst will report to the GSCO Support Operations Manager and will be responsible for providing high quality, responsive support to Oracle’s Global Sales and Consulting teams.
Successful candidates will have experience in supporting either internal or external customers. Professional-level English written and verbal skills and a commitment to high quality customer service are essential also.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment and include but are not limited to:
· Provide 2nd level of support on the Sales end to end processes
· Troubleshoot and resolve complex queries
· Act as knowledge expert on the Sales end to end processes and systems
· Provide updates/training to other colleagues within area of expertise
· Act as a bridge between the sales team and various other supporting functions (GSCO, Deal Management, AR, Collections, Credit Team, Order Management, Approvals, Business Practices, Revenue Recognition, Incentive Compensation, etc)
· Gain an understanding of the business priorities and challenges of the Global Sales Reps and Managers
· Support new application roll-outs.
· Participate in testing of new applications
· Meet GSCO Support KPIs and targets
· Communicate activity metrics to GSCO management
· Undertake admin responsibilities as required
· Keep current on new releases and enhancements
· Undertake other projects as required
· Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
· Ability and desire to provide excellent customer-service to internal customers
· Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
· Excellent English skills both written and verbal
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Flexibility to working in shifts
· Proactive, team player
· Positive and “Can Do” Attitude
· Results orientated
· Good PC skills, esp. in Word/Excel
· Strong problem-solving skills
· BS Degree preferred
· Experience in supporting Sales Reps
· Experience in supporting Oracle applications
· Knowledge of the Oracle Sales Process and tools