Customer Service - FMCG
Connections is a technology consulting, solutions and services firm.
We help our employees to grow, adapt, innovate, and create in a constantly changing technology & business landscape.
Toogether with our tech-savvy software engineering experts, with a track record of innovation
and digital business process transformation, we lead our clients through the perfect storm of innovation.
- Good Excel knowledge;
- Familiar with PowerPoint and Word functions;
- Advanced English;
- Analytical thinking, organised, attention to details;
- Ability to work with large amount of information;
- High working speed;
- Good communication, easily getting adapted to different tasks and environments.
• Direct answer and follow up on consumer complaints and inquiries in Romania;
• Coordinate and provide ongoing support to local representatives on CR related issues in Balance of SEE North and Central;
• On-board and train new CR agents in SEE North and Central markets (except Ro) (CR – Customer Relations);
• Issue reports on consumer complaints and inquiries for SEE North and Central and keep the CR charts updated;
• Secure and send products to be sent to consumers;
• Timely handle all CR complaints;
• Receive and timely respond to all sponsorship requests;
• Update regularly the sponsorship request data base;
• Place all Comms Shopping cards in the system & follow-up on PO creation;
• Prepare expense reports;
• Keeping track of the Communications library;
• Prepare correspondence (received from the Comms) to be sent outside the company.