InSites Consulting is an international, innovative market research agency that works for many well-known global brands and takes research forward every day of the year. As a growing company, we are already present in 8 countries, and we will keep expanding in the coming years. Our team in Timisoara is the beating heart of project implementation within InSites Consulting! This is where all marketing research projects are being implemented and managed on an operational level, from technical development of research platforms and panel recruitment to quality checks, data analysis and overall project planning. We are continuously looking for passionate graduates as well as experienced professionals, who are ready to pop their career.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree e.g. Marketing, Communication, Languages, Mathematics or a similar study
• Proficient in English, both spoken and written
• Good Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Strong interest in market research
• A first working experience will give you a head start!
• Communicative and structured
• Flexible and proactive
• Customer service minded, with an open attitude
• A genuine team player, eager to learn
• Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.
As Research Executive you are a member of Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, eBay, Heineken, BBC and ING.
You will be the first person in line to set-up research and activation platforms: you manage and engage research participants and offer support with technical tasks to set-up research platforms. Next to that, you support senior members of the team in a wide variety of tasks.
Through our internal training program, we will get you up to speed on all aspects of the job. The role is a perfect fit for young graduates as this role will allow you to discover your strengths. Depending on your skills and interests, you can gradually evolve towards a project manager, data analyst or technical specialist and grow your career with us.
• Technical set-up and implementation: You are responsible for the technical set-up of research and activation platforms. Next to that, you prepare the technical programming of surveys.
• Recruitment and data collection: You manage research participants (from selecting to inviting them) and are responsible for controlling quality and optimizing participant experience.
• Content, analyses and reporting: You assist in quality control by running data checks on raw data to ensure quality of technical survey implementation. Besides that, you assist the data analyst in preparing datasets for further analyses, and also in charting and reporting.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
Highly competitive compensation package
Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
All-in health plan
Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
Modern IT & workspace equipment
A senior coach helps you grow within the company
Extra vacation days
Very cool modern office space
Central location, close to the university
Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
Fresh fruit on Mondays, fresh soup on Wednesdays
Massage chair to relax your muscles
Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
Happy moments celebrated
International teambuilding every 1,5 years
Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
Company closing between Christmas and New Year