Product Delivery Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Product Delivery Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience in project or program management
- 3 years’ experience leading technical and non-technical resources.
- Experience assisting project management teams with identification of action items, tasks and activities and tracking progress
- Experience at defining, implementing and continually improving standards, processes and procedures utilizing industry best practice (PMI, CMMI, etc.)
- Experience developing project budgets based on the development of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
Your deliverables as a PDM will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Leads and drives the development of the project intake process including developing scope, schedule and cost
- Defines the goals and objectives of specific project and defines individual team member’s roles and responsibilities for the duration of the project
- Manages multiple mid to large scale projects ensuring that they will complete on time and within budget and that the solution aligns with/meets the business objective
- Manages the daily/weekly project team assignments and monitors progress against the work plan to assure that objectives are met within the prescribed time, cost, and quality measures.
- Identification and impact analysis of potential project changes and facilitation of change control board to approve or disapprove said changes.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Continual identification, qualification and tracking of risks, defining mitigation and contingency plans, assigning appropriate resources, and constantly communicating status.
- Responsible for identification of resource requirements and proper communication of those requirements in a timely manner to ensure the project is properly staffed with the skilled resources required.
- Responsible for identifying internal and external stakeholders, understanding their communication requirements and fulfilling those requirements.
- Responsible for the smooth transition through each phase of the Project and proper communication between the various responsible groups setting clear expectations and holding individuals accountable for their responsibilities on the program and within the various projects
- Serve as the primary interface with stakeholders and the project sponsor to ensure objectives and customer-focused requirements are defined and aligned with company directions.
- Educates team members in project management principles, methods, processes and tools.
- Keeps up-to-date and educated in skills related to all project management and ensures this information is disseminated throughout the process.
- Responsible for ensuring the project team utilizes IT defined tools and standards, processes and procedures