C# Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs C# Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Career opportunities in Bucharest
In order to support our growth plans and maximise our global efficiency, we are setting up a new technology and operations hub in Bucharest which will play a key role in providing services to the group and to our clients across the world. We aim to initially employ a team of 200 professionals in Romania across a range of technology data services and corporate function roles Our career opportunities cover a number of areas:
Web services - software development, system administration, maintenance and operational support for LSEG web platforms (both Linux and Windows platforms);
Corporate Services - corporate system administration and corporate application support for platforms based on Windows, Citrix and Red HAT;
Market Services which includes application support, system administration and database services engineering for LSEG markets;
Post Trade Services which includes software development and DevOps.
In this role, you will work closely with our business and technical analyst teams as well with other members of our organisation to understand business requirements that drives the analysis and design of high quality technical solutions for our customers. As the customer is central to what we do the work you will deliver will be aligned to the company’s wider IT strategies and comply with the architectural standards.
In a nutshell, you will have complete involvement in the software development life cycle, by owning the responsibility of designing, coding and testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting software applications that are delivered by our business. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the long term product strategy by making continuous improvement recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing one.
Additional activities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
This role will support the Collateral and Settlement Management Platform, deployed in Italy. The system is composed of: Customer frontend, a SOAP Layer for A2A communication, Internal administration frontend and a backend core system in charge of all computations.
Key behaviours and skills:
- Degree in Computer science / Engineering / Physics.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering and Architectural principles.
- At least 4 years on Microsoft .Net platform , C#, Visual Studio 2015 platforms.
- Web development of Asp.net (No MVC, MVC is a plus).
- Great knowledge on Hibernate (vand SOAP protocol.
- Used to working with versioning tools (Team Foundation Server is the team technology).
- Used to working with Oracle 11 and 12 as development RDBMS.
- Very good PL/SQL knowledge.
- Good Knowledge of Software Engineering and Architectural principles.
- Capability to write reusable components and code.
- Experience in message queuing over enterprise departments.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience on financial/data entry applications.
- Data Access with Hibernate of Entity Framework related technologies.
- Experience on Microsoft IIS and WINDOWS 2012 server technologies.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Analysis of business requirements and transform them into technical and development activities.
- Follow the team guidelines regarding change management.
- Ability to technically develop software solution based on Microsoft stack and, optionally on Java stack.
- Average RDBMS Oracle management skills within development environment.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how the technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career. We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers