Accounts Receivables with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs Accounts Receivables with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
• Proficiency in English and French;
• Attention to detail and thoroughness;
• Accounting capabilities and analyzing information;
• Customer service oriented;
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• General accounting skills;
• PC Proficiency;
• Data entry skills;
• Experience working in a shared-services environment.
• Tracks outstanding amounts due to the organization, applies payments, and follow-ups with Clients to speed collections.
• Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures;
• Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data;
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted;
• Track and log outstanding balances to reduce Days Sales Outstanding and provide insight on reasons for delayed collections;
• Facilitate swift payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts;
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues;
• Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status and provide summary reports to internal business units;
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
• Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.