Sales Processes Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Orange active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Processes Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Orange este ceea ce suntem si ceea ce facem, în fiecare zi
În lume sunt peste 123 de milioane de oameni pe care îi despart distanţe, care vorbesc limbi diferite şi au moduri de viaţã diferite.
Dar toţi au ales acelaşi lucru: sã comunice aşa cum simt, sã priveascã cu deschidere şi optimism spre viitor.
Pe toţi îi apropie Orange, indiferent dacã trãiesc în Marea Britanie, Franţa, Elveţia, Belgia, Austria, Spania, Olanda, România , Moldova, Polonia, Slovacia, Rusia, Statele Unite ale Americii, China, Coreea, Japonia, India, Vietnam, Botswana, Camerun, Republica Dominicană, Egipt, Nigeria, Guineea Ecuatorială, Guineea Conakri, Guineea Bisau, Coasta de Fildeş, Uganda, Kenia, Republica Central Africană, Madagascar, Mali, Insulele Mauritius, Caraibe, Noua Caledonie, Reunion, Senegal, Vanuatu, India, Vietnam, Iordania, Bahrein.
Orange este brandul sub care France Telecom furnizeazã servicii de comunicaţii mobile, Internet şi televiziune. Grupul France Telecom este unul dintre liderii mondiali în servicii de telecomunicaţii, cu peste 183 de milioane de clienti pe cinci continente.
Creativitatea, îndrãzneala, dinamismul, deschiderea, grijă pentru detalii, consecvenţa definesc Orange în tot ce face.
Orange înseamnã cã vom schimba tiparele şi ne vom dezvolta în continuare pentru a-ţi oferi serviciile de calitate de care ai nevoie, inovaţie şi transparenţã.
În ceea ce facem, la Orange România, vom contura în fiecare zi mai clar ce înseamnã acest univers şi care sunt beneficiile pe care le aduce.
Te invitãm sã experimentezi Orange şi avem încredere cã împãrtãsim aceeaşi convingere: viitorul este într-adevãr senin.
Data Analysis: identifies sources for, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes.
Process Mapping: maps processes using defined methods.
Process Recommendations: prepares process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business requirements and related impact analyses.
Performance Management & Control: participates in the documentation of performance metrics to establish process success. Gathers data post-implementation to measure outcomes and impacts.
Reports the testing status for the new processes and follow periodically the results after implementation
Produces reports/analysis to follow the improvement brought by the new/re-designed process
Periodically reports projects' status to the sponsors, Sales & Distribution Director and Sales Strategy & Performance Manager (Sales & Distribution projects dashboard)
Professional background & qualifications:
University degree required – preferably economic domain
Attestable knowledge of project management is an asset
Experienced in working on a project, regardless the scale of impact
Experienced in transversal work with multiple stakeholders
Experienced in Sales processes
Minimum 3 years in Orange
Fluency in English
MS Office literate
Commercial and business analysis knowledge
Very good understanding of the telecom market & commercial awareness
Cross-functional and collective working
Capacity to progress
Ability to Deliver Results
Initiative and pro-activity
Sales Development & Efficiency is looking for a talented colleague who will contribute to the improvement of sales processes by re-design and automation.
We are looking for someone who is prepared to deal in a creative way with a range of complex data coming from diverse customer interactions along the sales process from different channels.
• Define, design and implement end to end sales processes
• Perform analysis of sales processes in order to propose and implement sales process improvement initiatives based on standard methodology;
• Propose redesign and automation of existing processes to remove waste and improve efficiency
• Monitor, measure and test newly implemented processes in order to be in line with strategic goals
Operational (incl. Planning)
• Responsible for defining, designing and improvement of sales processes and process management activities - activities that include planning, performing, and implementing process and improvement initiatives.
• Process management functions include:
o data gathering and analysis to diagnose process improvement opportunities
o best practice research
o process mapping
o developing and recommending alternatives for improvement (including related tools)
o lead process design
o developing performance metrics
o obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement
o implementing process/process improvements
o mentor project implementation teams in process improvement activities
o provide clear documentation and create/ update quality procedures accordingly
o monitoring post-process improvement initiative performance to updated standards.
• Activities are undertaken and executed in support of Sales & Distribution Department goals and are accountable for providing business process solutions to meet internal and external customer expectations
• Partner with Sales management, project managers and process owners to execute the project and deliver results.
• Data Analysis: identifies sources for, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes.
• Process Mapping: maps processes using defined methods.
• Process Recommendations: prepares process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business requirements and related impact analyses.
• Performance Management & Control: participates in the documentation of performance metrics to establish process success. Gathers data post-implementation to measure outcomes and impacts.
• Reports the testing status for the new processes and follow periodically the results after implementation
• Produces reports/analysis to follow the improvement brought by the new/re-designed process
• Periodically reports projects' status to the sponsors, Sales & Distribution Director and Sales Strategy & Performance Manager (Sales & Distribution projects dashboard)