Web Implementation Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DARE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Web Implementation Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
DARE (Development Advice & Resources) is a consultancy company with a focus on helping organizations realize the potential in their people and on helping people discovering their talents. Services are organized into four areas: People Strategy; Organizational Performance; Talent Management; Adoption and Change Management Execution.Cerinte
Experience in similar position: 1+ years.
• Technically inclined and highly proficient in working with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics Premium (or other multiple clickstream analytics tools);
• Proficient with debugging tools;
• Understanding of Web Analytics technologies / data collection (tag debugging, ObservePoint, pixels, tagging, mobile device ids);
• Understanding of user centered design and UX best practices;
• Able to use split testing to compare page variants (A/B testing);
• Experience with web, mobile and PC application tracking;
• Reporting/analysis experience at an online retailer, ecommerce setting,
Personal Attributes required:
• Passion for data-driven marketing and business intelligence across channels; proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive action;
• Highly customer focused with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Strong team player, dynamic and result oriented.
Build/configure, test & validate tags in relevant DTM (Tag Management System);
Custom Metrics Report Audits: To identify gaps in tracking context for user actions;
Custom Dimension Report Audits: To certify content can be grouped for analysis;
Reporting Requirements Audits: To ensure data collected is still relevant;
Build custom reports & dashboards based on page/app tagging to report to key metrics;
Identifies areas for improvement like self-referral issues, missing campaign tagging, drastic trend changes, etc.;
Standardized product launch campaign analytics development and publication in support of launch; traffic and engagement;
Constantly expand web behavioral insights with site survey, social insights, campaign, etc.;
Strive to discover more efficient and accurate tracking strategies;
Opportunistic analytics to drive actionable insights for content and user experience on website;
UX analytics and recommendations including format, methodology, and cadence.
We offer a very motivating financial package - salary plus benefits, depending on experience and potential.
Very nice working environment, a team with a great development potential, transparency and open communication.