Project Manager for Airbag Satellites - PSS TSR
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
As Passive Safety Systems in the Automotive Industry have to meet rising efficiency and scalability demands, their component have to provide appropriate solutions for the continuously increasing technical challenges. With the contribution of all disciplines, we develop complete products starting from the idea until production launch and maintenance during the lifetime of the product.
In this context we are searching for a Project Manager, capable of taking the lead regarding the development, production ramp-up and series product maintenance.
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
* Lead and manage the project team in order to implement a concept/solution, meeting the customer's requirements
* Plan, track and monitor the project and its milestones in order to ensure the deadlines fulfillment
* Take measures to ensure highest quality of the product based on internal and customer requirements
* Plan and control the project R&D budget to meet the project's financial target
* Stay in constant contact to the customer to ensure an appropriate project coordination and information flow
* Ensure the introduction of the developed product into production
For the beginning, you will get support in order to stepwise familiarize yourself with our products, tools, processes and organization. One of our experienced Project Managers will be assigned as mentor to support you to stepwise take over own responsibility.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics, ...)
* Development Process know-how in the Automotive Industry
* Entrepreneurial & Business understanding
* Good communication skills
* 1 or more years Project Management relevant experience
* English advanced knowledge (German is an advantage)
Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
Professional Development Opportunities
Health & Wellness
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.