Software Engineer – UI Developer
We are looking for an UI Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
- Works closely with Product Owner to understand story definition and its acceptance criteria in order to translate requirements to design and implementation
- Translates designs and style guides provided by UX team into functional user interfaces ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Support and learn from your teammates.
- Communicate well with other developers / designers
- Actively participates in the test automation of the UI components and the application as a whole.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of user experience with newer components and server-side interaction
- Ensure compliance to coding standards and security policies.
- Embraces iterative development using Agile methodologies that involve design, development, and deployment.
- Interacts with the members of the cross functional organization to advance the development goals of the team
- Contributes towards the maintenance and support of production releases.
- 5+ years of experience building web applications
- Good familiarity with best code standards and patterns
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs for specific functions and services
- Experience troubleshooting cross browser and cross platform issues
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with TDD principles and processes
- Specific experience using:
- HTML5, CSS, ECMA Script 6, React / Backbone, jQuery
- Selenium, Mocha, Jasmine
- REST API / JSON / XML
- Development using GIT
- Familiarity with ECMAScript 6, TypeScript is a plus
- Relational and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- BS or MS in Math or Computer Science
From the Hiring Manager:
I’ve been here since 2014, when Intralinks acquired the startup I was working at. I’ve witnessed the intertwining of the two company cultures into a more mature, more organized but still startup like culture. We’re dynamic, excited to constantly improve ourselves and the products, we work hard, but also have fun and enjoy the time spent with our colleagues at work while achieving a good work-life balance.
At Intralinks you’ll have the chance to learn with and get support from our best architects, security experts, software engineers to grow into the expert you want to be.
You’ll be working at our core business platform, so you’ll have great visibility and the opportunity to make a difference. For me, Intralinks is a wonderful ride that gave me the chance to meet and work with wonderful people on both sides of the ocean, but also to grow both professionally and personally.