Full Stack Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Intralinks active
View all jobs Full Stack Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our passionate team to deliver the next version of the platform. To help us move forward to a distribuited micro service model, to learn, adapt and embrace agile methodologies.
- Obtains and reviews requirements from Product Management indicating the business needs and functionalities of the proposed application
- Collaborate with Architecture group to come up with the best design
- Codes application instructions into the local environment and ensures a proper unit and integration test coverage
- Reviews code to maintain compliance with coding standards and to ensure that defined requirements are met. Makes recommendations for improvements
- Fixes defects found. Repeats the testing cycle until the new application works flawlessly
- Prepares related documentation
- Responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support
- Manages the delivery of assigned modules on time and budget with high quality
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing Software projects / applications.
- Understanding of JDBC, SQL, Relational Databases
Desired Qualifications :
- Exposure to Chef / RPM based deployments
- Understanding of No-SQL DB like Mongo or Cassandra is a plus
- Experience with Web Services
- Exposure to Linux based platform is a plus
- Exposure to CI/CD tools?
- Exposure to SCRUM/KANBAN
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field
From the Hiring Manager:
Working at Intralinks means dealing with the latest technologies, in fun environment where we put you in the spotlight.