Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our passionate team to deliver the next version of the platform. To help us move forward to a distribuited micro service model, to learn, adapt and embrace agile methodologies.
- Obtains and reviews requirements from Product Management indicating the business needs and functionalities of the proposed application
- Collaborate with Architecture group to come up with the best design
- Codes application instructions into the local environment and ensures a proper unit and integration test coverage
- Reviews code to maintain compliance with coding standards and to ensure that defined requirements are met. Makes recommendations for improvements
- Fixes defects found. Repeats the testing cycle until the new application works flawlessly
- Prepares related documentation
- Responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support
- Manages the delivery of assigned modules on time and budget with high quality
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing Software projects / applications.
- Understanding of JDBC, SQL, Relational Databases
Desired Qualifications :
- Exposure to Chef / RPM based deployments
- Understanding of No-SQL DB like Mongo or Cassandra is a plus
- Experience with Web Services
- Exposure to Linux based platform is a plus
- Exposure to CI/CD tools?
- Exposure to SCRUM/KANBAN
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field
From the Hiring Manager:
Working at Intralinks means dealing with the latest technologies, in fun environment where we put you in the spotlight.