Software Testers/ Test Automation Developers - Automotive
Train2Perform este o companie specializata in furnizarea de servicii profesioniste in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Echipa noastra ofera partenerilor de business solutii personalizate pentru optimizarea relatiilor interumane, iar pe scurt, principalele servicii din sfera HR, sunt:
Recrutare si selectie personal
Consiliere individuala/grup pentru angajati si echipele de management
Evaluarea performantei angajatilor
Analize de climat organizational.
Train2Perform este Partener Oficial al Great People Inside (GR8PI), o soluție modulară, configurabilă, de evaluare și dezvoltare dedicată companiilor, organizațiilor antreprenoriale, instituțiilor publice.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- experience in automotive software testing;
- automotive experience in testing vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Lin);
- experience in using script based programming language or similar programming languages, e.g. CAPL;
- experience in using measurement equipment e.g. Multimeters, Oscilloscopes;
- ability to read / understand electrical schematics;
- university degree - preferably Computer Science, Automatics and Computers, Electronics or Informatics;
- English written and spoken (B2);
- ability to meet deadlines, proactivity, a cost - and time - effective approach;
- team player attitude and attention to details.
Addtional experience especially for test automation developers:
- embedded Automotive Software development experience, ANSI C or C++;
- embedded Hardware development experience on Hardware Schematics and Layouts.
Are also appreciated:
- experience in Vector CANoe, CANape and Labviewis;
- ISTQB certification;
- climate control application knowledge;
- experience in international multi-site teamwork.
Main duties / responsabilities:
- analyzing and reviewing customer specifications;
- create software test specification with manual and automatic test procedures;
- implement automatic test solutions;
- perform software tests on system level;
- create software test protocol;
- participate in test specification reviews;
- plan software validation activities.
- internal and external specific induction training;
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;
- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- professional development opportunities.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.