Item Master Content Specialist with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Office Depot active.
Vezi toate job-urile Item Master Content Specialist with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
In this role you are responsible for item onboarding for all markets with French language. This includes parts of initial item creation, generic/master content development and linking items to the respective web hierarchies to bring the item online. Furthermore item maintenance tasks are incorporated in this function as well. These tasks will be processed in the Product Information Management System “STEP”. Your role will be linked to product categories and will serve all countries with a French language scope.
- Generic/master content development (Step 1 & 2 attributes) in French;
- Translation from English context into French language;
- Linking items to respective web hierarchies;
- Continuous improvement of data/content quality in French
- Act as an Subject Matter Expert towards all stakeholders;
- Look for opportunities to innovate, standardize, and automate processes and support the commercial teams to continuously improve services, content and data integrity;
- Identify the reporting needs in the business, plan, prioritize, ensure and contribute to the development, preparation and composition of timely reports on content and data for assigned internal customers;
- Is responsible for execution with high complexity and dependency on other processes, high number of variables. Processes any kind of request;
- Compiles reports, drawing data from a variety of sources and prepares special reports within guidelines;
- Executes data and content requests, optimizes procedures, manages processes and tools and provides training to current colleagues and new hires to grow from level 1 to level 2;
- Operates mainly independently, according to general department procedures. Is able to make decisions in absence of Team leader or Manager, therefore the ability to motivate others would be beneficial;
- Fully understands the business processes that are related to own discipline. Optimizes procedures and shares obtained knowledge.
- High school, Bachelor’s preferred; Business Administration preferred
- 2–4 years of relevant experience
- PC literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Content Management application or database experience
- Ability to work competently with content and information within a system, using workflows and processes wherever necessary to achieve set tasks and activities.
- Has detailed knowledge of business processes within own discipline
- Fluent knowledge of French, spoken and written
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Has a clear customer and stakeholder focus and drive for results
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to communicate across the business and various departments
- Analytical and interpretative, able to look at issues in a logical and objective manner while being able to identify key causes and potential solutions quickly
- Affinity with data and understanding of the importance of data quality management
- Comfortable working with content management systems, processes and workflows
- Strong Interpersonal skills/empathy with the ability to understand people and departments in order to gain co-operation and support
- Ability to coordinate, organize and prioritize to ensure all tasks and deadlines are achieved in the most efficient and effective manner
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Availability for business travel