Senior Database Engineer
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- University degree
- Experience with data pump, opatch
- Experience with Oracle 12c (especially with .PDBs), 11g
- Experience with scripting, PowerShell, shell
- Knowledge of SQL tuning and also PL/SQL programming, AWR reporting
- Good communication skills and strong capability to work in virtual teams
As a Senior Database Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Install and maintain database environments
- Deploy database patches periodically
- Database design and participation in design reviews and system design
- Import and maintain client environments
- Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities
- Create scripts to automate deployment tasks
- Performance tuning and stress testing the systems
- Monitor database events and proactively optimize system performance
- Handle backup and restore procedures
What will you contribute?
You will be part of the Fusion Invest Development team, working closely with Quality Assurance, Business Analyst and DevOps teams, providing support in DB, SQL and environment related issues, working on improving the software (the way it queries the DB mainly), its environment creation for testing and development, the tools and processes, as needed