HRIS Lead – HCM Analytics
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs HRIS Lead – HCM Analytics active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
· 4+ years professional experience in workforce analytics with exposure and understanding of reporting and HR systems
· Experience in building and delivering presentations to tell a compelling story using data and analytics
· Collaborative team player with exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills
· Ability to synthesize data, metrics and analysis across different functions of Human Resources, multiple systems, internal and external sources and integrate into a holistic, actionable direction
· High-impact communication skills with ability to present complex data in logical, concise and insightful ways
· Results orientation with strong track record of success and real impact
· Evidence of learning quickly and ability to build on existing business foundations
· Strong attention to detail and project management skills
· Integrity, advanced professionalism and ability to maintain strict confidentiality of company and employee information
· Leads the delivery of HR analytics overall and by business, ensuring the data is relevant, timely and tells a meaningful story;
· Integrate data from various HR functional areas to enhance the team’s ability to provide leadership with strategic and targeted insights to drive recommendations to improve overall business performance
· Support the implementation of the ongoing strategic direction in the areas of reporting, metrics and decision-supporting analytics; ensure accuracy and quality of information/analytics produced
· Conduct quarterly updates with the HR leadership team to share key people metrics and insights
· Leads the delivery of ad hoc analyses on HR topics to drive strategic and tactical decision making and conducts trend analysis to measure ongoing results
· Consults with Center of Excellence leaders and business partners to identify business opportunities that will drive performance improvements;
· Collaborates with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (learning and development, staffing, talent management, diversity, compliance) to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight
· Benchmarks key measures against external industry and applies best practice research to identify links between human capital and business performance and improve predictive capability
· Interpret data, detect trends, draw conclusions and formulate recommendations; create data visualizations; communicate findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on monthly/quarterly/annual basis
· Adhere to established policies and procedures governing data privacy and security access to data
HRIS Lead – HCM AnalyticsHRIS Lead – HCM will be a strategic partner across all areas of Human Resources and the business to identify opportunities for using people metrics and analytics to measure HR performance and drive organizational decisions.
This position is responsible for building Finastra HR data analytics capabilities, executing predictive analysis, data mining, and for adding relevant insight for both the HR group and the organization more broadly.
The ideal candidate has an excellent analytic skill set and the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders. The candidate is a proven change maker and analytical thinker, with true passion for analytics. She/he create and seize opportunities to win, even when faced with ambiguity, and have a true passion for driving results and impact.