L1 Security Systems Specialist - with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs L1 Security Systems Specialist - with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What distinguishes you
- German C1, English B2/C1
- Is an advantage: network knowledge- or similar experience
- Smart and structured person
- Persistent in collecting information
- Strong communication skills
- Fast understanding of technical problems
- Capability of technical issue description in English language
- Problem solving skills
- Self motivated and ability to work under pressure
Your contribution to something big
- Customer Request, failure or complaint Log in (via all communication channels)
- If needed, create & forward ticket to level 2
- Give answers to known post/pre sales technical issues
- Create knowledge base article & forward to level 2 for approval
- Process online Chat
- Process remote Support
- Escalate serious complaints according to ST complaint process
- Solve or forward configuration and application questions
- Collect log files & configuration files & data bases
- Structured issue analysis via predefined questionnaire & setup replication
- Set up and maintain laboratory equipment
- Forward non post sales Tech Support issue to related department
- Active contribution for product improvement
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.