Aerospace electrical design engineer
The Inter-Informatics Group offers engineering and design services in the field of aerospace, railway vehicles and machinery; and provides customers tailor made solutions and IT services in the fields of management systems and state administration.
Inter-Informatics is long term operating in Western, Mid and Eastern Europe. Its fields of operation developing always to further areas of expertise following the requirements of our clients. Therefore we have recently established a new daughter company in the USA and opened a sales representation in UAE.
Our aim is ongoing improvement in all fields of operation, with an innovative and cost-saving approach; acceleration of internal processes and a long-term human resources policy, focused on highly-professional employees and their career development.
- electrical engineering University Degree
- experience in 3D modelling - Catia V5 is an advantage;
- attention to detail;
- advanced or intermediate knowledge of English;
- Airbus trainings and / or certifications are a plus;
- willingness to travel to the customers. Long-term work on-site is a plus.
engineering designing and project work from concept to development in electrical engineering using CAD technologies;
- creating and modifying design drawings or electrical schematics, electrical harnesses and equipment (2D+3D), based on specific documents, standards and methodologies;
- creating of accompanying and manufacturing and installation documentation.
What we offer:
- flexible hours;
- relaxed environment and great colleagues;
- evaluation based on results;
- internal trainings;
- Airbus trainings / certifications when required;
- private medical insurance