As a financial assistant you will be responsible for offering operational support for purchasing activities and operations with customs.
- Offer support in the coordination of the customs activity
- Ensure compliance with the legal framework for customs opperations for HARMAN in Romania
- Offer operational support for both Import and Export activities (temporary or definitive)
- Ensure that all custom related documents are issued and registered on time
- Supervising the reception of the imported products
- Monitor and implement all legislation updates in this area
- Draw-up specific reports based on management requests
- Support other departments from company with purchasing operations, either using the standard Shopping Card process or the fast/urgent one using the Company Purchase Card.
- Ensure compliance of the purchasing activities with HARMAN global policies and local legislation
- Responsible with the expense reporting process for all the transactions with the Company Purchase-card: cost center allocation, validation and approval flow etc.
- Offer support for creating, and usage of the shopping cards for Harman Romania
- Collaborates with Harman Shared Service Center
- Prepare specific reports based on management requests
- Add new HW Suppliers in the Harman Database of suppliers. Negotiate/Re-negotiate in name of Harman contracts with the HW Suppliers
- Support the Finance / Business departments with keeping the inventory of the items received via customs from other Harman Branches around the world or with the products purchased.
- Good knowledge of the customs legislation and methodology
- Good understanding and at least 2 years experience with purchasing activities
- Good communication skills
- Very good English knowledge
- Very good analytical skills
- Experience in working with MS Office
- Persevering abilities
What we offer
- An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
- Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Medical subscription
- State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
- Fitness discounts
- and much more...
As Harman Employee you will:
- Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
- Be encouraged to continuously improve your knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
- Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportati
- Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait till you challenge our champions in Fifa or Mortal Kombat
- Yes, we have parking spaces in Pipera