Hardware Engineer - PSS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Hardware Engineer - PSS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
We have a great opportunity for experienced or unexperienced electrical engineers, to work on Component Development for a well-known company. You will be involve in:
* Designing, calculating and simulating hardware modules and schematics; according to customer requirements, internal design rules;
* Documenting the design, development process and qualification result;
* ASIC's and Sensors development for Passive Safety specific projects;
* Participating at trainings and knowledge sharing process in order to improve work results;
* Creating HW test specifications, perform HW tests and create test reports;
* Supporting the SW team in developing the embedded SW applications;
* Cooperating with an international development team and suppliers; Opportunity to work with hightech equipment would allow your electronic hobby to be your full-time job? A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Degree in electrical/electronic engineering.
* Other university degrees, with training and knowledge of hardware development. Knowledge of:
* Analog / digital electronic design;
* Schematic entry and simulation software tools;
* Interface between hardware and software;
* Design verification and analysis;
* Function block definition.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.