Quality Data Management Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Planning and implementation of plant quality procedures;
* Track and report the quality performance indicators;
* Organize and monitor internal audits (layered, product, process, system), including action plans and statistics; - Collaborate with other departments in terms of quality;
* Collect data from different areas, store, process and transform it into reporting and statistics;
* Evaluate data and define actions.
* University degree;
* Knowledge of Automotive Quality Standards (e.g. ISO 9001, IATF 16949);
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Advanced MS Excel knowledge;
* Experience in working in the electronics manufacturing industry is a plus;
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
* Ability to train and coach colleagues from other departments;
* Very good communication, presentation and teamwork skills with a proven ability to deliver results.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.