Quality Engineer for Transmission Electronics - P TR TSR
The Powertrain division develops and produces efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains to optimize fuel consumption. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management and transmission control, including sensors and actuators, exhaust-gas after -treatment technologies, fuel supply systems, and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives. Powertrain employs more than 40,490 people worldwide and, in 2017, recorded sales of about €7.7 billion.
Your main responsibilities as Quality Engineer for Transmission Electronics:
* Quality planning, controlling, reporting, and escalating on work package/(sub-)project level in order to ensure the required quality level.
* Offer support in the resolution and prevention of noncompliance issues (including support for anomaly analysis).
* Take part in internal/external audits as team member for the quality engineer role in the sub-project.
* Be able to work independently with support from the technical coordinator/experts. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* Quality methods and techniques (e.g.: moderation, problem solving, audits).
* Quality standards (CMMI, SPICE, IATF 16949).
* Customer standards and norms related to quality.
* Development process and methodology.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.