Local Deployment Executive part-time
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
- Bachelor or Master studies in Food Engineering, Food Manufacturing, or similar kind of studies (ongoing studies or completed degree)
- English fluent
Previous work experience in a similar role related to Food Engineering/Industry or Regulatory appreciated
- Translation of technical properties into general understandable phrases/claims without too much simplification or perversion. (eg. Local translation of English packaging text in line with local regulatory guidelines)
- Approval of artworks and claims by delivering technical and regulatory expertise
- Handling technical aspects of product, packaging and it's labeling; providing legal and technical information on that matter, in coordination with SEE LD Manager and local team.
- Create local specification and double check them with the stickers & AW + to be in line with local legislation and Unilever rules.
- Check / correct / approve Romanian translation in Blue AW system, or for stickers outside of Blue system
- Understand and align on Romanian Food / Food Service regulation with SEE Local Deploy Manager and/or RA CEE Manager
- Create Technical Data Sheet when required by customers
Who we are:
Operating in over 70 markets around the world, Unilever Food Solutions is the dedicated food service business of Unilever. Our portfolio encompasses many of the world’s leading food brands including Knorr, Hellmann’s, Carte d’Or, Rama, Lipton.
Through combining a world-class product portfolio, knowledge of our customers and investment in our staff, we deliver year-on growth through offering chefs and caterers tailored solutions, helping them to expand their business and love what they do.
We free Chefs to love what they do
Are you ready to join a fantastic dynamic team and be part of the success?
Collecting and maintaining of all technical documentation creating declaration for labelling, issuing certificates, statements and other documents to support a new product launch, relaunches, and current business in the market
- Outstanding development program in line with career opportunities in a well-recognised multinational company
- Great working environment
- Competitive renumeration and social package for a carrier starting or part time specialist work
- Work with a highly motivated, energised and friendly team of great professionals