Experienced Tax Reporting Specialist (VAT)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Experienced Tax Reporting Specialist (VAT) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Working within the Indirect Tax department you will predominantly deal with VAT issues. Your responsibility will focus on VAT compliance issues and streamlining the VAT reporting. Experienced Tax Reporting Specialists (VAT) are needed to support the team in delivering quality service to the client and pursue new business opportunities.
• Process and review the VAT data and information received from the client;
• Manage all compliance related aspects of the client’s portfolio.
• Assist clients in front of the tax authorities, tax audits.
• Assist in delivering and monitoring multiple client engagements;
• Train and mentor junior staff;
• Assist Managers in business development efforts - drafting proposals, client meetings and negotiations.
• Bachelor Degree;
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in tax area, experience in VAT Taxation from both compliance and consulting perspective;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
• Excellent command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
• Analytical thinking, well organized and good attention to details;
• Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
• Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities.