Senior Data Analyst
PITT is an industry leading service provider for online gaming operators around the globe. With a devout and diverse team of 150 professionals, PITT is constantly expanding its outreach, while setting the tenor for continuous innovation.Requirements
1. 3+ years’ experience as an analyst; online gaming experience will be highly appreciated
2. Proven experience with BI tools and its implementation within the organization (PowerBI or TABLEAU would be a plus)
3. Technical background; proven experience with working with SQL/MySQL databases (database interrogation, data manipulation)
4. Expert in excel.
5. Proven statistical abilities (data mining techniques)– a big plus.
6. Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, RapidMiner, KNIME
7. Experience in designing a DWH, OLAP cubes, SQL Server Analysis Services
8. Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
9. Nice to have: experience with CRM tools (Optimove) and email delivery tools (Silverpop, Exact Target).
10. Mentoring junior analysts
11. Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance of analytical errors
12. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture
13. Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills
14. High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines
15. Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm
1. Implement best in class data analytics practices, clear presentation of findings, and establish a core set of analysis tools to ensure efficient spend.
2. Develop models that evaluate the performance and behaviour of players on our sites, and turn these into dashboards that inform decisions on player communications strategy
3. Develop predictive models that assist in the prevention of negative customer trends (visitation frequency, purchasing frequency, purchasing volume)
4. Deliver insight that informs the Conversion Rate Optimization strategy on both desktop and mobile products
5. Work closely with the CTO to design and build a comprehensive data warehouse that provides a clear 360 degrees view of the operation