Operational Risk Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Operational Risk Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Career opportunities in Bucharest
In order to support our growth plans and maximise our global efficiency, we are setting up a new technology and operations hub in Bucharest which will play a key role in providing services to the group and to our clients across the world. We aim to initially employ a team of 200 professionals in Romania across a range of technology data services and corporate function roles Our career opportunities cover a number of areas:
Web services - software development, system administration, maintenance and operational support for LSEG web platforms (both Linux and Windows platforms);
Corporate Services - corporate system administration and corporate application support for platforms based on Windows, Citrix and Red HAT;
Market Services which includes application support, system administration and database services engineering for LSEG markets;
Post Trade Services which includes software development and DevOps.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience or knowledge of:
• Project management
• Operational risk framework and processes
• IT Infrastructure, services and technology
• Managing stakeholders requirements
• Operational Risk in an IT environment
• Audit methodology
• Service management of third party suppliers
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Act as the central point of contact within BSL for Operational Risks, Controls and adherence to the Group OR Framework and Policy.
• Manage all internal Risk Control and Compliance activities
• Maintain the BSL Operational Risk and Control Self Assessment (RSCA) framework which feeds into the Risk registers for each of the customer entities
• Support follow-up and analytics on incidents to identify potential trends or areas where controls may require improvement
• Provide an overall co-ordination function for IT risk management and control assurance activities facing into the customer entities
• Collaborate with and Management of risk stakeholders including Internal Audit, Compliance, Group Operational Risk management and external organisations as required
• Support the proactive escalation, reporting, provision, and challenge in relation to loss event resolution, incident management and business change processes, to ensure risk profile of the business and/or activities remains within appetite
• Coordinate and support the Operational Risk Committee agenda through participation in risk review forums (e.g., Risk Champions, ORC) and active contribution to governance forums
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence, which are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.