Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Insightsoftware active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!Cerinte
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows Server administration and PowerShell scripting
• Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud platforms
• Solid understanding of virtual network administration (load balancers, application gateways/firewalls, network peering, network security groups etc.) and TCP/IP protocols
• Hands-on knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft IIS and Microsoft SQL server
• Knowledge of cryptography technologies (SSL, IPSec, FDE, TDE) and enterprise anti-virus systems
• Experience with managing single tenant and multi-tenant SaaS applications is strongly preferred
• Experience with penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, log/configuration management systems is preferred
• Relevant Microsoft certifications (MCSA, MCSA) are preferred, but not required
• Education: Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Applications or closely-related discipline
• Strong diagnostic and problem-solving ability is a must
• Ability to balance multi-task and multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
• Must be a team player willing to make every effort to make the team a success.
• Effective written and verbal skills with the ability to collaborate with team members at all levels of the organization
• Must be a quick learner, self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, flexible and ready to work in a dynamic, fast paced work environment
• Manage the SaaS applications and related Microsoft Azure environments across the globe
• Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues, ensure proper security controls are in place.
• Provision and de-provision customers, ensure 99.9% application SLA is met.
• Maintain regular backups of the environments and applications.
• Develop metrics for cloud infrastructure and software components; establish dashboards for monitoring metrics and key performance indicators
• Plan and conduct annual disaster recovery tests
• Participate in SOC/ISO 27001 audits and ensure all audit controls are adhered to
• Able and be willing to provide on-call duty
We're Certent. Our software and services are used by over 2,400 public, private and pre-IPO customers to administer equity management plans and financial reporting processes. Growth is in our DNA. Not only will you have great opportunities to grow with Certent, you’ll be an integral part of our success. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 named Certent as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America two years in a row, and we've been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for six years.
Want to chat about your career goals and see if this is a good fit? Click Apply, and if you are a critical thinker with a passion for development and using the latest and greatest technology stack, we'll be in touch to get the conversation started. In the meantime, head over to our Certent website to get to know us better.