Health & Safety Specialist (m/f) Campia Turzii Plant, Adhesives Division
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Henkel Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Health & Safety Specialist (m/f) Campia Turzii Plant, Adhesives Division active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Henkel România, local branch of Henkel Central Eastern Europe, has almost 540 employees and a wide portfolio comprising over 30 brands, thousands of products, from cosmetics, detergents, to commercial and professional adhesives and technologies.
From its establishment in Romania in 1994, Henkel successfully launched an important number of brands from Henkel international portfolio: Persil, Pur, Rex, Perwoll, Silan, Clin, Bref (Laundry & Home Care); Fa, Palette, Taft, Gliss, Schauma, Brillance, Syoss, Vademecum, Hattric (Beauty Care); Ceresit, Thomsit, Moment, Super Attak, Loctite and Teroson (Adhesives).
• University degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position – experience in plants is an advantage
• Advanced level of English language
• Firm knowledge of MS-Office
• Occupational security and health course (80 hours); post-university course of risk evaluation (180 hours); technical responsible with emergency situations qualification course; RSVTI operator course; waste management training course
• Team and solution oriented personality
• Coordinates the activities regarding to occupational safety and health, emergencies situations, environmental protection; responsible for compliance with legal and company requirements
• Performs trainings at the beginning of employment for all new employees at the plant
• Prepares safety procedures and instructions, training programs, delivers trainings and verifies the level of knowledge of employees
• Coordination of risk evaluation process and implementation of the measures established on the prevention and protection plan
• Monitors the protection systems and devices, measure and control equipment and ventilation facilities or other equipment which control the pollutants in the work environment
• Ensure that all the necessary PPE is provided to employees and it is properly used
• Ensure specific records for employees and equipment’s under ISCIR jurisdiction
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel. Discover our winning culture: henkel.com/careers