IBM CLM Solution Responsible
HARMAN designs, engineers and produces solutions for car manufacturers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services.Cerinte
• Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Demonstrated expertise in IBM Rational Suite (CLM)
• Experience to work in a global environment
• 3+ years of Application Lifecycle Management with IBM Rational Suite (Ex: Hands-on experience configuring, implementing and establishing solutions in tools for Test Mgmt., Requirements Mgmt., Incident Mgmt., Continuous Integration and Software Configuration Management)
• Experience to administrate a ALM tools including its Roles, Access Rights, Policies, Documentation and basic knowledge about IT Infrastructure
• Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts and solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format by both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Ability to work proactively and collaboratively with third party vendors and any supporting departments to solve issues.
• Proficiency in Application Lifecycle Management
• Fluent English, verbally and written
• Excellent sense for Quality related aspects and capabilities in CLM
• Logical and structured thinking with the ability to explain complexity simple.
• Self-managed and systematic way of working.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to “look over the border”
• Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.
• Responsible character.
• Willingness to travel (sporadic 2-3 times per year)
• Business Solution IBM CLM Toolchain
• Create strategies and solutions in CLM to the need of the global stakeholders, considering the company strategy, methods and processes
• Creation of solutions for the European Collaboration Models (interfaces, Exchanges) of European CPMs
• Alignment of process-compliant solutions with US Business Solution Architect US and technical one in IDC
• Realization of Quality-related CLM solutions in the global GEO organozation
• Guide and train the teams to use the Application Lifecycle Tools efficiently
• Administration of the Engineering Tool Suite with regards to project planning, requirement and test management.
• Coordinate and harmonize efforts in alignment with GET tool strategy
• Enhancement of Training Material/-content for introduced solutions
…Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
…Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
…Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
…State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation.
…Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Fifa or Mortal Kombat
…Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera
Who we are:
HARMAN (harman.com) has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. Harman designs, engineers and produces solutions for car manufacturers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services (IoT-solutions). With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, we are admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.