Junior IT Auditor
Raiffeisen Bank este o banca universala, oferind o gama completa de produse si servicii de cea mai buna calitate.
Daca esti la inceput de cariera te invitam sa faci primul pas, cu un stagiu de practica sau un program de internship, sau identifica locul de munca ideal pentru tine si alatura-te echipei Raiffeisen Bank!
Totodata daca esti un profesionist cu experienta, la Raiffeisen Bank iti oferim permanent oportunitatile pentru a iti dezvolta constant competentele si a atinge urmatorul nivel.
- Understanding and identifying operational and IT security risks regarding IT systems (operating systems, databases, hardware platforms, telecommunications)
- IT knowledge:
Operating systems: Windows (2000, XP, 2003 Server), Linux/Unix
Programming languages: C++, C#, Java (SDK)
Databases: MSSQL, ORACLE, MySQL
- Knowledge of security information technology and telecommunications
- Knowledge of IT audit standards (COBIT), IT security standards (BS7799-2/ISO17799) is an advantage
- Organizational skills, communication and interpersonal
- Writing audit programs, conducting interviews and preparing interview notes (minutes), performing audit tests, preparing working papers, preparing findings and recommendations, writing audit reports and making presentations of findings to auditees.
- Reviews computer systems in scope. Performs general IT or application control reviews. Conducts data extraction, analysis, and security reviews (databases, operating systems, networks, etc). Participates in audits of technology platforms, information systems, and IT operating procedures.
- Evaluates compliance with laws, regulations, and policies on privacy and public access to data.
- Provides technical support on non-IT audits, as needed. Provides technical support for the IT Audit department and staff, as needed.
- Makes presentations to the audit staff on special topics. May serve as subject matter expert on information system and security issues.
- Audit work includes communicating with all levels of bank’s employees orally and in writing.
- May take the lead in meetings and works towards resolving differences with auditees, if any.
- Prepares responses to non-routine management requests within limited time frames.
- Attends IT professional training to ensure the knowledge of up-to-date technology and to meet continuing professional education requirements.