Software Automation Engineer/Manual Tester
We're Certent and we take care of our people.
Our software and services are used by over 2,400 public, private and pre-IPO customers to administer equity management plans and financial reporting processes.
Growth is in our DNA. Not only will you have great opportunities to grow with Certent, you’ll be an integral part of our success. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 named Certent as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America two years in a row, and we've been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for six years.
You will have access to a suite a benefits and perks that allow you to focus on your work and be productive.
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
* 2 years of experience in Software testing/QA
* Deep experience automating and implementing test automation using Selenium WebDriver or comparable framework
* Cloud or distributed application experience will be a bonus point
* Good English both verbal and written
* Knowledge of common testing methodologies
* Working knowledge and understanding of UI
* Analyze product testing requirements and create test cases
* Document and manage bugs and issues using TFS
* Work effectively meeting deadlines in an Agile environment
* Communicate issues / concerns to development team, team lead and project resources
* Working independently under limited supervision, ensure that system under test meets business requirements
* Collaborate with other testers to automate cases and contribute to test plan
* Prepare testing related report
Want to chat about your career goals and see if this is a good fit? Click Apply, and if you have a critical eye and passion for analysis and testing and would like to join a global remote multi-site team, we'll be in touch to get the conversation started. In the meantime, head over to our Certent website to get to know us better.