Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test
We're Certent and we take care of our people.
Our software and services are used by over 2,400 public, private and pre-IPO customers to administer equity management plans and financial reporting processes.
Growth is in our DNA. Not only will you have great opportunities to grow with Certent, you’ll be an integral part of our success. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 named Certent as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America two years in a row, and we've been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for six years.
You will have access to a suite a benefits and perks that allow you to focus on your work and be productive.
- Excellent English language – Mainly oral communication skills
- Mastery of software development concepts including Object Oriented Programming and design
- Proficient in .Net: C#, ASP.Net, SQL Queries
- In-depth understanding of Selenium (or equivalent framework) from the driver level up
- Ability to configure and maintain automated regression testing tools (we are using TeamCity but other continuous delivery tools are OK)
- Load Testing, Fuzz Testing and other types of testing experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer science
- 2 years of experience in developing web based applications using .Net
- Extensive experience with test automation using Selenuim
- Experience with designing and building automation frameworks and continuous optimization of test suites
- In-depth knowledge of debugging in ASP, ASP .Net, C# environment
- Experience in object-oriented design and coding
✓ Analyzing product testing requirements, able to understand a complex financial system at a detailed functional level.
✓ Work with global product teams (onsite and remotely) to help define and implement automation suites, and to configure these tests into a continuous delivery framework
✓ Represent QA and contribute to architecture reviews, design reviews, code reviews and static code analysis
✓ Work closely with developers and extend automated unit test cases and share test code
✓ Collaborate with developers to create test automation strategies and test plans
✓ Design and implementation of automated test framework
✓ Ensure testability in code and measure code coverage
✓ Set up and run code reviews including review of the nightly regression runs and help identify problem areas (and help resolve and continuously update the suite to avoid false alarms)
✓ Lead and provide technical guidance across Certent product teams
✓ Coach/train automation and development engineers on testing techniques and ways to make code more testable.
Want to chat about your career goals and see if this is a good fit? Apply, and if you have a critical eye and passion for analysis and testing and would like to join a global remote multi-site team, we'll be in touch to get the conversation started. In the meantime, head over to our Certent website to get to know us better.