HR Consultant & Administration (Cluj-Napoca)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Consultant & Administration (Cluj-Napoca) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
METRO SYSTEMS Romania Software Development and Tech’n Trade Lab powered by METRO SYSTEMS
Why should you join us?
We are looking for an experienced and energetic new colleague in Cluj-Napoca, to join the HR team of METRO SYSTEMS Romania.
Our stable company is currently experiencing rapid growth, and we are looking for an experienced team player to help us achieve even greater success.
What we’re looking for?
- Recruitment and selection – Manages the recruitment process, from job adding to CV selection, interviewing, job offers handling and onboarding
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs
- Human resources policy – Assists with the implementation and administration of procedures, programs and guidelines in line with the strategic goals of the company
- Assists with the implementation of Human Resources policies with regard to employee relations
- Manages the implementation of company programs with regard to employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Assists the managers with regard to employee orientation, development, and training;
- Tracks the orientation and integration of new employees in the team and perform exit interviews
- Participates in various HR projects, as per company needs (job fairs etc.)
- Assist the administrative team with handling employee administration processes and personnel files
You are a great fit if you have:
- University Degree (Psychology, Sociology would be a plus)
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Innovative and creative
- Good English language knowledge
What benefits you'll have:
- Flexible working time;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Gift vouchers;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Relaxation area;
- Free Bookster account;
- Fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.