This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Secureworks active
View all jobs Resource Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Dell Secureworks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyber attacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day.Requirements
• Must be willing to work 14:00 – 23:00 local time
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess strong analytical capabilities and have a desire to learn new things
• Experience working with complex, sophisticated clients
• High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities, resourceful and well-organized
• Unquestioned integrity and personal ethics; willingness to provide feedback in challenging situations
• 4+ years in a consulting/service environment
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• PMP or other project management certification a plus
• Ensures new projects are defined and structured properly in project tracking systems.
• Engages clients to confirm scope and schedule expectations, communicates as needed during and after project work to ensure a positive client experience.
• Identifies and assigns appropriate delivery resources based on scope of work, skill levels, availability, development objectives, and business conditions.
• Re-structures existing commitments to meet priority objectives – negotiating with clients on schedule as needed.
• Supports seller requests for availability and status information.
• Supports or owns maintenance of skills tracking and scheduling business rules.
• Supports delivery resources and teams in maintenance of project, assignment, and deliverable status.
• Work with Delivery Managers to maintain internal documentation, escalations, and procedures.
• Assist Delivery Managers in ensuring all project revenue is recognized at month end, project anticipated revenue for upcoming months.