This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparktech Software active
View all jobs Frontend Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
A growing team of technical determined people who believe in delivering valuable web & mobile apps. We grow products that range from desktop, mobile, native to big data solutions, with an accent on enterprise and customer-facing platforms. We’re passionate about understanding data in every form, thus a very significant amount of our craft is machine learning based.Requirements
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. The secret ingredient to succeed in a rapidly expanding environment is to be highly organized and able to balance multiple simultaneous projects. Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Performing independently, with little supervision, will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards web development will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with React is preferable, but Angular/Ember are also ok
- Familiar with JSON, REST, AJAX, HTTP protocol, Web Services
- Experience with version control software (preferably Git)
- Experience with modern browser technologies, including WebSockets, Local Storage, Worker Threads, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with any popular web development languages (eg. Ruby, Python) is a plus.
- Github Profile (or other public code contributions) is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Design / convert wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning user interfaces
- Write clean, well engineered, maintainable code that conforms with accepted standards
- Develop quality code through unit and functional testing
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion
- Keep our products up to date with the latest frontend technologies
- All-in-one interview