Quality engineer for production
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs CIE Matricon active
View all jobs Quality engineer for production active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
CIE Matricon face parte din Grupul CIE Automotive, un grup industrial specializat pe procese cu valoare adăugată importantă, cu peste 70 de fabrici în toată lumea însumând 15.000 de angajați.
CIE Automotive produce piese pentru industria auto prin 6 tehnologii de fabricație: aluminiu, forjă, metal, turnare, prelucrare şi plastic; și este prezentă cu unități de producție pe 4 continent
• University education in engineering (TCM/ IEI/ Mechanics/ Mechatronics / Automation);
• Advanced technical, mechanical, metallurgical knowledge, technical drawing and interpretation, ISO dimensioning and tolerance knowledge, advanced PC skills;
• Knowledge of automotive specific tools (APQP, PPAP, Control Plan, FMEA, Flowchart, Layout, 8D, 5 Why, Ishikawa, SPC, MSA, Action plans for continuous improvement);
• Advanced English is a must, good German is a plus;
• At least 1 year experience on a similar position or in production environment;
• Very good communication skills and team spirit;
• Capacity to take decisions.
Are favored candidates with:
• Knowledge of HPDC (High pressure die casting)/ Machining technology;
• Experience in a serial production environment, especially automotive;
• Masters degree in Quality Assurance or Quality Management;
• Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems;
• Knowledge of IATF 16949, VDA 6.3;
• Knowledge of internal and external audits process and requirements;
• Knowledge of automotive OEM’s specific requirements such as Renault, VW, Ford, GM.
Specific job responsabilities are:
• Participation to APQP programms managed by the Project leader by documenting the Control Plan, Control Instructions, Inspection Report of the initial sample, definition of the necessary control devices, analysis of the measurement systems (R&R), prepares the preliminary process capability report and documents the PPAP report to submit to the customer;
• Maintains and analyzes the quality features of the products in his/her responsibility;
• Elaboration of control instructions;
• Follow-up of the compliance with customer requirements;
• Finding solutions for quality improvement;
• Identification of process and productivity improvement possibilities;
• Continuous improvement of the projects quality indicators (internal & external PPM, scrap rate);
• Active participation in project related problem solving;
• Active participation in internal and external audits;
• Training of the direct productive staff;
• Management of customer and supplier claims (8D reports & meetings, Ishikawa, 5 Why analysis).
We offer: Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, competitive salary and benefits package based on professional competences and performance, immediate integration, access to professional training, meal tickets in value of 15 lei/day, annual performance bonus, other bonuses and benefits, life and accident insurance, fitness and Spa monthly access, paid transport, other benefits.