IT junior assistant (part time)
Holotech Studios SRL is a Romanian Indie company created by a few game development veterans.
Its maiden product is FaceRig , find out more on facerig[dot]com
The Holotech Studios staff is experienced, disciplined determined and serious. Most of the key members have been working in the game development industry starting with 2002 until 2014, and have been part of developing more than 40 finalized games (disc based boxed products) on PlayStation2, PlayStation3, Xbox, Xbox360, GameCube, Wii, WiiU, 3DS, PC – some of them also on Steam.
**Note that this is a part time job( 4 hours/day)**
In this role you will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks designed to ensure your employer’s IT network, security systems and servers are in tip-top shape. It is undoubtedly one of the most important roles within any company now that we are in an age dominated by technology.
Your day to day tasks are likely to include the following:
- Investigating and diagnosing network problems;
- Collection of IT usage statistics;
- Collaborating with the IT lead to provide recommendations when it comes to improving the organisation’s IT systems;
- Configuration and installation of IT solutions;
- Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs;
- Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup;
- Order and monitor supplies stocks;
- Inventorying and manipulating equipment and supplies;
- Small administrative tasks, to help the team focus on its goals.
What we offer:
- Great colleagues, friends and excellent professionals;
- Motivating salary, bonuses, health insurance, 7card;
- Opportunity to work on products with excellent worldwide visibility;
- Open, informal and fun atmosphere (occasional pizza & board games parties);