Workday HRIS Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Workday HRIS Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
• Experience of Workday HCM (certification highly desirable)
• Release management experience in a SaaS environment
• Experience of testing and deployment planning
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of HR processes
• Analytical thinker with process development expertise
• Ability to work well in structured and unstructured environments, be a self-starter, work well under pressure and with changing priorities, and manage own time effectively
• Experience with Workday Compensation and Benefits
• Proficient in Workday security and business process configuration
• Knowledge of Workday implementation methodology, combined with the experience of running / facilitating design workshops
The role of Workday HRIS specialist is responsible for maintaining and continually improving the London Stock Exchange Groups core HR system and associated infrastructure, with a focus on the exploitation of new Workday functionality and the development of compensation and benefits support.
Playing a key role in the day-to-day operation of HRIS functions you will be an interface with the wider HR function, IT and all other key stakeholders. Crucial to the success of the role is your ability to effectively communicate technical and process change, while overseeing process design, implementation, testing and change management.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development by offering a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers