QA Analyst (Manual testing) Junior
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LSEG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Analyst (Manual testing) Junior active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
QA Test Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a QA Test Analyst to join our fast paced and dynamic team within the London Stock Exchange Group Technology Hub in Bucharest.
Beeing part of a leading UK investment and financial services company, you will be responsible for the quality assurance of the software delivery lifecycle for regulatory, post trade, reconciliation and data solutions and the underlying UnaVista Development Platform.
Strong technical and data analysis experience, particularly a very good working knowledge of SQL, is a core prerequisite of the role. Due to the nature of the UnaVista Platform and Solutions, technical knowledge and experience will expedite your acclimatisation to this position.
As a QA Test Engineer, you will work closely with the Platform and Solutions development teams and will be responsible for:
- Successfully testing to the full project delivery lifecycle according to the defined methodologies
- QA testing the UnaVista Platform and Solutions as per the defined requirements, assisting with the creation of documents in conjunction with other technical staff
- Completing the internal QA testing (and client facing user acceptance testing), applying appropriate change control practices to mitigate scope creep and overall project risk
- Assisting with refinement and improvement of QA processes with the purpose of improving control and efficiencies across the department
Key competencies and required skills:
- At least 12 month’s experience working as a software testing professional
- Familiar with Waterfall, Agile & other hybrid methodologies
- Good knowledge of data manipulation, enrichment, validation, normalisation
- Understanding of test automation scripts in OO or interpreted language, e.g. Java
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good English language skills
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.