Junior Onboarding Specialist - US hours schedule
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Basic knowledge of scheduling and real time principles and strategies, including agent skilling, shrinkage and call routing
- Basic knowledge of forecasting/planning models and queue metrics to ensure accurate hiring plans to forecasted call volume/head count
- Basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
- Can manage and update simple templates with minimal supervision
- Adept in computing for usual SLAs like Service Levels, Occupancy, Absenteeism and Average Handle Time(s)
This person will be responsible for accurately projecting weekly contact demand by channel(s), entitlement, and queue and/or managing the supply accuracy of the headcount for the business and ensuring appropriate staffing levels to handle the anticipated demand.
- Informs technicians of schedule adherence violations.
- Informs leadership of technician violations.
- Must be able to instantly determine queue personnel needs during times of heavy call volume.
- Handle Incident Management Tickets within Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Handle Onboarding Tickets within SLA
- Send intraday and end of day reports as well as other regular daily reports
- Send updates when Service Level is missed for 3 consecutive intervals
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.