Store Manager Suceava
This job contributes to Starbucks success by leading a team of store partners to create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers and partners. The store manager is required to manage the overall operations of the store. In particular, a majority of time is spent supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions, ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store's financial performance, and managing safety and security within the store.
• “Bring Fun to Life” culture and unique atmosphere
• Career in the international, dynamic company
• Intensive professional and personal development
• Commitment to people and rich reward system
Your main responsibilities:
- Plans, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store partners to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Actively asks for customer feedback and proactively researches local markets to understand customer and community needs.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives. Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyses financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture of Starbucks.
- Challenges and inspires team members to achieve business results.
- Utilizes and demonstrates effective management principles and practices to create and maintain a successful store team resulting in an environment where partners are valued and respected.
- Retail experience min 3 years
- Team management min 1 year
- Experience analyzing financial reports min 1 year
- Ability to manage store operations independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Organization, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both oral and written)
- College degree in business or a closely related field may substitute for a portion of the required experience
-Monthly and yearly performance bonus
-Financial, leadership and barista training
-Meal tickets 15RON/worked day
-Medical subscription at Regina Maria private clinic
-3 Tall drinks/worked day
-1 coffee bag/tea box/capsules box per week
-Discount for Starbucks products
Only chosen candidates will be contacted.